sabato 29 novembre 2008

I Good charlotte parlano dei Tokio Hotel

Pressman: Tokio Hotel is a teenage band in which make-uped twins play the leading role. Do you think that Tokio Hotel is a German answer on Good Charlotte?
Benji: Tokio Hotel? I don't know this band. Is it famous?
Pressman: Yes, it is very famous. Listen to it again (Bill Kaulitz screams Schrei from the radio).
Benji: (wrinkles his forehead and then grins).. I like that music. Being compared with this band, I take it as a compliment. (cogitates) Maybe we could do something together. Can I keep that CD?
Pressman: Sure! Do you think this band is better than yours?
Benji: You know, music is like food. Someone prefers callabresse, someone pizza. I love pizza.

Giornalista: I Tokio Hotel sn una teenage-band in cui due gemelli truccati hanno il ruolo principale. Credi che i Tokio hotel siano la risposta tedesca ai Good Charlotte??
benji: I tokio hotel? Non conosco questa band, Sono famosi??
Giornalista: Si, sono molto famosi. Ascoltalo di nuovo ( Bill Kaulitz grida Schrei dalla radio)
benji: (corruga la fronte e poi sorride). Mi piace questa musica. Essere paragonati a questa band, lo prendo come un complimento. ( pensa) Magari potremmo fare qualcosa insieme. posso tenere quel Cd?
Giornalista: Certo!!!Pensi che questa band sia meglio della vostra?
Benji: Sai, la musica è come il cibo. Qualcuno preferisce la calabrese, qualcuno la pizza. Io amo la pizza!!!!!!

Nessun commento:

TokioHotel - official profile Check out TokioHotel-US.com for all infos about Tokio Hotel!